Vanderpump Rules' Scheana Shay Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Brock Davies - E! NEWS

Throughout her pregnancy, Scheana has detailed her road to motherhood on social media. From her fabulous baby shower with her loved ones and co-stars to explaining that she was being tested for gestational diabetes.

"I have to do the three-hour glucose test. Hoping I pass that one," she said in January, getting teary-eyed. "Obviously, I'm upset because I feel like I eat right, I work out, I do everything right and they just said that it's really high and that's all I know."

"Apparently, two out of three of my cousins who have had babies both had gestational diabetes," she added. "I guess it's something that can be genetic. Hoping for the best. My second test is Monday morning at 7 a.m."

Just weeks before giving birth, Scheana celebrated her baby shower and described it as "a magical day I've always dreamed of."

The star's past and present cast members were in attendance, including, Kristen Doute, Brittany Cartwright, who recently gave birth to her first child with husband Jax Taylor, Katie Maloney, Ariana Maddix, Charli Burnett and Raquel Leviss.

Of course, Scheana wasn't the only Pump Rules star to welcome a baby in recent months. Click here to see which Bravolebrities became parents!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Vanderpump Rules' Scheana Shay Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Brock Davies - E! NEWS )
https://ift.tt/3nv0ezI
Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Hurley says it was a ‘nightmare’ working with Matthew Perry amid actor's addiction - Fox News

Daisy Edgar-Jones in ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’: Film Review - Hollywood Reporter