Kim Kardashian Opened Up About Her Divorce From Kanye West In Her Vogue Cover Story, After Which Kanye Posted On Instagram: "God Please Bring Our Family Back Together" - BuzzFeed

"Even if that created changes and caused my divorce, I think it’s important to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy."

Kim Kardashian reflected on her divorce from Kanye West in her latest Vogue cover story.

Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images for The Met Museum / Vogue

It's been almost a year since news first hit that the couple were divorcing. In recent weeks, Kanye has used his Instagram to make multiple public allegations about Kim — to which she responded, in a lengthy Instagram story statement asking for further matters to be handled privately, "Divorce is difficult enough on our children and Kanye's obsession with trying to control and manipulate our situation so negatively and publicly is only causing further pain for all."

Marc Piasecki / WireImage / Getty Images

Speaking to Vogue in an interview that was conducted last month, Kim explained, “For so long, I did what made other people happy."

Mega / GC Images / Getty Images

"In the last two years I decided, I’m going to make myself happy. And that feels really good," she continued. "Even if that created changes and caused my divorce, I think it’s important to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy. I’ve chosen myself. I think it’s okay to choose you.”

Gotham / GC Images / Getty Images

“My 40s are about being Team Me. I’m going to eat well. I’m going to work out. I’m going to have more fun, spend more time with my kids and the people who make me happy. I’m going to put my phone down. Unfollow if I don’t want to see something on Instagram."

Gotham / GC Images / Getty Images

"Khloé came up with the best phrase for that yesterday. She said, ‘Post and ghost.’”

Kim also spoke about how her split from Kanye impacted her sense of style. She has previously thanked Kanye for "introducing" her to the fashion world, but also recalled how she cried when he first cleared out her wardrobe with his stylists.

Mark Sagliocco / WireImage / Getty Images

"Because I always had Kanye, who knew exactly what the next fashion era would be for me. And there’s something scary about being out there on your own, but also something so liberating," Kim told Vogue. “Who knows? I might just be in Skims and be so comfy and casual and wear no makeup, and that might be what I feel like representing to the world. Maybe it’s just not that serious.”

Christopher Polk / NBCUniversal / NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

This reflects what Kim previously said about turning 40 and her split from Kanye on Keeping Up With the Kardashians, explaining, “Turning 40 this year, I was like, No, I don’t want a husband that lives in a completely different state. I used to think that [living apart] was when we were getting along the best, but to me that’s sad and that’s not what I want...It’s the little things that I don’t have."

Meanwhile on Kanye's Instagram, he shared images from Kim's Vogue photoshoot with their children, writing, "GOD PLEASE BRING OUR FAMILY BACK TOGETHER."

David Livingston / Getty Images

You can read the full Vogue cover story here.

Adblock test (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Kim Kardashian Opened Up About Her Divorce From Kanye West In Her Vogue Cover Story, After Which Kanye Posted On Instagram: "God Please Bring Our Family Back Together" - BuzzFeed )
https://ift.tt/a1tSN5e
Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Hurley says it was a ‘nightmare’ working with Matthew Perry amid actor's addiction - Fox News

Daisy Edgar-Jones in ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’: Film Review - Hollywood Reporter