Rihanna Recalls Keeping Her Pregnancy a Secret From Her Friends - E! NEWS

Rihanna worked, worked, worked, worked, worked, worked extra hard to keep her pregnancy a secret, even from those close to her.

Following weeks of speculation from fans, the 33-year-old singer and fashion designer confirmed via media photos on Jan. 31 that she and partner A$AP Rocky are expecting their first baby. Speaking to E!'s Justin Sylvester at a Feb. 11 event celebrating her Fenty Beauty and Fenty Skin brands (available at Sephora and fentybeauty.com), Rihanna recalled how "hard" it was to keep her pregnancy under wraps.

"It was harder for me to keep it from my posse, because they're around me, they know my habits," she said. "They're like, 'You don't want something to drink? You're not smoking?' And I'm eating all the things I'm not used to eating. They know I hate sweets and I'm all of a sudden asking for cookies and donuts. But finally, I just had to let it all out, and they were all shocked, of course, as the world was shocked as well."

Adblock test (Why?)

Article From & Read More ( Rihanna Recalls Keeping Her Pregnancy a Secret From Her Friends - E! NEWS )
https://ift.tt/EXfrDwZ
Entertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elizabeth Hurley says it was a ‘nightmare’ working with Matthew Perry amid actor's addiction - Fox News

Daisy Edgar-Jones in ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’: Film Review - Hollywood Reporter